Friday, May 17, 2013

A very green afternoon

Today Traci Lynn came over and we gabbed, drank mimosas and explored my excessively overgrown apartment gardens. It's been almost a year since the last time we did this, and everything around us has changed.

There's always something special about shooting with Traci. Her energy rubs off on you. I don't know what it is, but I'm never unhappy with my photos after taking pictures with her. It's a combination of a fierce friendship, both of us having a mighty wild streak, and two girls willing to capture it no matter how close it means we might be to being arrested. It's been nearly a decade, and we've become professionals at being sneaky.

What an absolutely incredible friend.

Here's my neighbor, randomly walking by, who got caught up in our photo frenzy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment