Friday, November 30, 2012

Cancun!

Austin and I just got back from a quick trip to Mexico to meet up with two of our best friends, Ben and CJ!!  We had so such a great time. We laughed and drank tequila and pina coladas for four days straight.

We stayed at a place called the Bellevue, and though it was shoddy, we loved it. Our bed pillows smelled like pure bleach and I felt like I was laying my head on balled up gym socks. The same hand-painted painting was all throughout the hotel, and there was a frosted crystal statue of a splayed, nude woman's torso in the lobby. The bartender had so many colored syrups that Ben asked if he was making snow cones. Best. Time. Ever.

Oh! And we also got to hold some newly hatched sea turtles! (Those I shot on film though, and will post soon). In the meantime, here's us in Cancun.



No comments:

Post a Comment