Thursday, August 16, 2012

Stephen and Jessica Engagement

Jessica and Stephen are planning a circus themed wedding extravaganza in mid-October that could put a professional circus to shame. They've got several performers planned and all the guests are encouraged to dress up in circus related attire. (I'm working on a vintage mermaid costume, and Austin is going to be a bearded lady!). I'm so happy to be a part of this whole exciting celebration, and even more excited to shoot it.

For the engagement shoot, we looked for months for any suitable passing carnival or local festival, but in the end decided on the Historic Pleasure Pier in Galveston. Though I thought I wouldn't, I really loved this place. Trust me, the chicken strip basket alone is worth the forty five minute drive from downtown Houston to the coast.


Aren't they just sugar

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment: