Sunday, August 26, 2012

Modi (maw-dee) Meshell

It's 9:51am and last night I was up until 2am. 9:51 doesn't seem too bad, but I've already been up for a while and walked the dog.

The thing is I knew that there were some pictures of Modi I needed to look through. Specifically, pictures of Modi Meshell chewing gum in Traci Lynn's bathroom. And there are others, many others (without gum) that as I sit here now, I find myself gripping the desk to keep from falling out of my chair.  On the outside, Modi is as beautiful as can be, but it pales in comparison to how warm her heart is. She's a new mommy too.


I don't know why I slept so late!

Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. i luv the flecks of darker color in the iris of her left eye....she reminds me of charlize theron (sp?).... beautiful =)

    ReplyDelete