Monday, May 12, 2014

Destination Wedding with Brandon and Maegan

I was overjoyed to be the photographer for these two and my heart is truly happy for them that they were able to get their entire immediate family to a remote location to tie the knot. It was a beautiful, low-key ceremony, and it was the first time I've ever done my job barefoot! I loved every minute of being there, and documenting their week in Culebra. (See the next post down for the non-wedding images). I can't wait to do another destination wedding. Who's next?


The bride's sister.
I found this coral the day before the wedding! It made a great ring stand.
Sea fans make great earring holders!
I'm buying these in every color for Summer.
I had to!

THE DAY AFTER

We headed to Koni Beach to do a stress-free-sunset-post-wedding-bride-and-groom-shoot!


Here's our behind the scenes girls that made this shoot happen. Me, Megan London (Make-up Artist), Maegan and Hannah, who shot me shooting them.


Thank you Maegan and Brandon, for being incredible people. I'm so fortunate to have you guys in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment