Friday, February 28, 2014

Zoo Babies

My friend Traci has a zoo pass and invited me to come along with her before the weather gets so hot. And if you know me, then you know that I absolutely adore animals. From the moment we saw the first gazelle, I had an ongoing existential crisis that reared itself in the form of squeals and gasps. They were all so beautiful! And we told them they were. We were very serious. We also dubbed in dialog for each animal that we visited, which became absolutely hysterical. It really is the funniest thing to insert verbal comments for them. But we had a wonderful morning enjoying the perfect weather and seeing all the babies.

They are ignoring me. Probably because of the squealing.
Not animals, but just as beautiful bamboo.
Rush hour at the Koi pond.
An educational bird sound machine. (Must use hand wipes afterwards).
The wise.
What do you think this Llama is saying?
Jonathan the Lion. See that spec of grass on his tongue?
This baby was playing with a carrot. I loved her speckled ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment